• Français
  • English
  • >

    Our prices

    Until 04/01/2015

    • July / August
      700  / week
    • Off season
      630 € / week
    • Week-ends
      2 nights : 350 €
      3 nights : 475 €
      4 nights : 575 €

    Visitors are welcome at 4 pm on the first day and are requested to leave the Mill at 10 am on the last day of their stay.

    Electricity (up to 8kwh /day) is included in the rental price. A complimentary basket of firewood is supplied for your stay.

    If required the following services can be provided:

    – Cleaning at the end of your holiday : 75,00 €
    – Firewood is for sale: 15 €/ additional timber cart and must be paid for at the end of your stay.
    – Bed linen can be supplied:  8 € per bed / week. It is also possible to arrange to have beds made up for you before your arrival.
    – House linen can be supplied:  12 € / week.
    – Bathroom towels can be supplied:  3 € per person / week. 

    A deposit of  250 € is requested on arrival.
    A non-refundable payment of 25 % must be made when a reservation is made and the remaining 75% must be paid when you arrive.
    Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash.

    Languages spoken: French & English